Jul 7, 2021
Data Insights in Hours. Results in Days.
Io-Tahoe Data RPA for Climb Channel Solutions
Digital transformations, cloud migrations, data cataloging and data governance are just a few of the tasks that data professionals are responsible for, all of which take time and valuable resources from DataOps teams. Because time and resources are already limited, timelines get pushed out, other critical projects are put on hold, and teams lose incentive.
Introducing Io-Tahoe’s Data RPA (Robotic Process Automation), a no-code, out-of-the-box platform that includes 16 fully integrated, cloud enabled data capabilities. Using customizable Digital Workers that are powered by AI/ML technology, the previously manual DataOps tasks, like data discovery and data quality are now assigned out to the Data RPA Platform.
Data RPA Platform Capabilities:
- Automated Data Discovery
- Data classification, Data Mapping & Knowledge Graph
- Business Glossary matching and labeling
- Data Lineage Detection
- Data Quality Assessment
- Data Quality Remediation
- Data Reconciliation (matching data from many data sources down to a single object/column)
- Data Ontology Builder (a human readable unified view of data across all data sources)
- Adaptive Data Governance
- Data Migration
- Self-Service Access Data Catalog
- Data360 for Reconciliation of data across systems & MDM
- Data Redundancy Clean-Up
- Regulatory Compliance (BCBS, CCPA, GDPR, HIPPA etc.)
- Data Deduplication
- Data Enrichment
The platform and its Digital Workers are applicable to all industries, including insurance, retail, banking, utilities, and healthcare, unlocking data and making it more readily usable for consumption, to help accelerate a client’s value from all their data, wherever it resides.
Download the Data RPA Solution Brief and implement Data RPA for your clients.